If you are a small business and facing a cash crunch for marketing your brand, you can look for SMO services in Delhi for cost-effective marketing.
Before we begin with the benefits of social media for small businesses, here are some facts to show the scope of expanding your business through social media.
- There are 5 billion active social media users worldwide.
- On average, a single user has at least 7.6 social media accounts.
- Users spend around 142 minutes every day on social media.
- On Instagram alone, 80% of people follow at least one social media account.
Hence, these facts prove how much important social media holds in people’s lives. It is not just limited to making new connections or staying in touch with loved ones, but social media has a wide scope for business growth. Social media provides a platform to build personal connections with your audience and turn them into your potential customers. Because it allows a business to spread information about their brand, build a strong relationship with users, and engage them in a conversation about your brand through likes, comments, posts, shares, and reposts, it has a direct impact on sales, customer retention, and brand reputation.
Thus, if you want to grow your business, you not only have to mark your presence on social media but also need to optimize its use for better results. You can look for the best SMO consultant in Delhi, like Floodlightz Media Solutions that can help you with creating the best social media marketing strategies.
Here are the top 5 reasons why every small business needs to invest in social media marketing:
- Enhances Brand Awareness: It is one of the easiest and quickest ways to spread brand awareness because of its huge user database. You can easily target a relevant audience based on various demographics such as age, gender, and income. Collaboration with influencers and other businesses also helps to grow your brand’s reach remarkably. Furthermore, with the help of SMO services in Delhi, you can quickly expand your reach.
- Cost Effective Marketing: Because most social media channels offer free registration and are improving their interface to become more business-friendly, social media is a more cost-effective marketing platform than traditional marketing platforms like newspaper ads and billboards. Platforms like Facebook offer paid ads at a minimal cost and a higher ROI. And the best SMO company in Delhi can help you use various social media platforms effectively, because selecting a relevant platform is crucial to getting the maximum benefit from social media.
- Increases Brand Credibility: When considering a new product or service, people rely on the opinions of others. And in current times, influencers have a great impact on customers, as they are the go-to place for reviews and recommendations of any brand. Therefore, collaborating with influencers and other businesses not only increases your reach but also improves your brand’s credibility, which is an important factor for converting users into your customers. SMO services can help you connect with legitimate influencers and other businesses that can help you get more customers.
- Boost Lead Generation and Website Traffic: Connecting your website to your business profiles on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others can help you get more leads and boost website traffic. At present, Instagram and LinkedIn are the most effective channels to generate leads for service-based businesses, whereby Facebook remains at the top to attract most of the users to your website.
- Keep Your Audience Engaged: Last but not least, one of the most important factors for the growth of a business is the retention of old customers while attracting new ones. Social media not only helps a brand to connect to its audience on a personal level, but also keeps them engaged in a conversation about the brand. Social media features such as polls, likes, shares, and comments keep your users engaged with the brand, making your brand a part of their lives, which further helps to strengthen the bond between you and your followers.
Additionally, social media helps you to share relevant information in the form of stories, posts, and links with your audience. That will help with content marketing, which is another essential part of promoting your business.
Thus, the abovementioned benefits of social media prove that investing in social media marketing is the need of the hour for small businesses to grow without burning a hole in their pocket. So, you can look out for SMO in Delhi-NCR to get the maximum benefit out of social media even on a low budget.