Top 10 Online Marketing Trends 2022 For Higher Conversion Rates !
Digital marketing is a growing field and every day there is a new update to promote brands and engage their audience in the most creative and innovative way. To form effective marketing strategies, marketers have to keep customers at the centre to enhance their experience with the brands during various stages of conversion. Therefore, including advanced technology such as artificial intelligence becomes essential.
So, if you want to level up your digital marketing game, here are the top 10 online marketing trends to follow for higher conversion rates:
- Metaverse: The metaverse is the world of virtual reality that includes 3D holographic avatars and video, which is most commonly used in online gaming. Nowadays, the usage of the metaverse is not limited to gaming but creates an environment where people work, play, and socialize. The Metaverse has given birth to the idea of social commerce, which includes a blend of reality and a virtual universe where the existing space can be filled with new opportunities for brands. Therefore, it is a creative tool to include in your digital marketing strategies to engage the audience.
- Chatbot: Connecting to users in real time is one of the best ways to speed up the process of conversion, but it requires extra human resources, which can further increase your expenses. Chatbots have transformed the whole experience of engaging users with brands through instant messaging and chat with customers and other site visitors. These chatbots have a human touch in their language, which makes them beneficial for businesses. The best part about chatbots is that they provide 24*7 customer service and instant response to multiple visitors at the same time. Therefore, they are among the top 10 marketing trends in 2022.
- Social Media Engagement: Social media provides the maximum scope of conversion as it provides brands a platform to interact and engage with their audience directly, providing them relevant information in a creative and entertaining way. Most of the website’s traffic is being generated through social media with the help of content and influencers. Moreover, social media is evolving to become more business-friendly, so social media still remains in the top 10 marketing trends.
- Content Marketing: With the latest Google core updates, it is clear that content is the backbone of marketing. Creating content that is both relevant for users and search engines can help a business to rank highly on SERPs and drive more traffic towards a website, which further increases the chances of conversion.
- Influencer Marketing: More and more brands are collaborating with influencers to show that they are able to drive high sales from influencer marketing. So, it again remains in the top 10 list of marketing trends and will continue to hold its position as influencers have become the go-to people for reviews and recommendations of any product and services.
- Quora Marketing: Quora is a question and answer platform with minimum advertising or monetization but still manages to be in the top 10 marketing trends for higher conversion. This is so because posting lengthy answers to questions related to your product or services or niche can help to gain traction from the audience. The platform offers individual and personal connections, making the information more credible. This is a reason why the best digital marketing agency like Floodlightz Media Solutions in Delhi is focusing on Quora marketing.
- Automated Email Marketing: Automated email marketing helps to provide the right information at the right time at the right stage of conversion. Email marketing is the most effective tool for lead generation. Sharing newsletters, subscription forms, referral codes, and discounts at the right time enhances the conversion rate. Thus, the use of automated software for email marketing has enhanced the process of conversion.
- Video Search Optimisation: According to a Review42 study on voice search, 55% of teenagers use it every day, indicating that adopting voice search feature will help to target audience regardless of age and language. Smart speakers like Alexa and Google Home have made people accustomed to voice search. It is estimated that by the end of 2022, 50% of all online shopping will be conducted through voice searches. Thus, voice search optimisation of websites and apps can boost conversion.
- Programmatic Advertising: It makes use of AI for advertising, which has automated the whole process of advertising. It is a quick and efficient way of advertising and targeting an audience in real time, which enhances the process of conversion and lowers the customer acquisition cost. Therefore, for better conversion rates and high ROI, programmatic advertising has a wide scope.
- People also ask: Google’s “People also ask” feature shows more than 48% of searches, which means that to increase your ranking on SERP, you need to provide answers to questions related to your business in your content. Making use of relevant keywords is also essential to make your content recognised by the Google crawlers. Adding an FAQ section on your website can also boost traffic and improve conversion chances.
Thus, while looking for the best digital marketing agency in Delhi, look out for the above mentioned services for higher conversion.