With the advancement in digitization, the usage of social media is not just limited to communication with friends and family, but with the regular and speedy updates, social media has become one of the most powerful commodities for business owners to market and sell their products and services.
Facebook and Instagram have become the most effective social media marketing platforms because of their business-friendly features, as they can directly sell their products from these platforms using both paid and unpaid advertisements. So, if you want to make the best of such platforms, social media tools can be of great help.
Social media marketing tools for businesses can help you manage multiple accounts from a single platform; add multiple team members to work with the same account; get a detailed analytics report of your social media activity; schedule your posts; and monitor keywords and hashtags.
Here are 10 must-have social media marketing tools for you to grow your business:
- Biteable: As we know, content is a game changer when it comes to engaging an audience on any platform. Therefore, Biteable can help you create engaging, informative, and entertaining short videos on social media. The tool provides free video templates, music, and animated scenes. Furthermore, it is one of the easiest to use and affordable social media marketing tools.
- Bitly: one of the most influential digital marketing tools, can be used to track clicks, pinpoint geographical locations with the most clicks, view site referrals, and shorten links.
- Buffer: To enhance your reach, you must use various social media platforms that are relevant to your business rather than just depending on a single platform. So, to help you post engaging content on multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn easily, Buffer is your tool. As it can access and schedule your content without any hassle, it can save you time and energy juggling between different platforms.
- Missinglttr: Regularly posting content at regular intervals is an essential part of promotion and becoming a reliable source of information for your audience. And with so much on your plate, it may get difficult to post regularly, so to help you automate the process of creating social content, Missinglttr is your go-to-tool. It provides templates for creating content, scheduling posts, facilitating client approvals and much more to reduce your burden, save time and post regularly.
- Social Champ: It is a social media management and scheduling tool through which you can spread your content on multiple social media platforms simultaneously. The best part about the tool is that it offers an easy-to-understand user interface and offers responsive customer support. It can be your helping hand for bulk uploads, analysis of your social activity, link shortening, repeat posts and much more.
- MeetEdgar: if you are looking for a social media management tool to handle re-sharing your content and optimise your social traffic, MeetEdgar is an automated content manager to look for. It can help you post content regularly on multiple social media platforms and monitor traffic, which can help you analyse your social media activities and boost your ROI. Additionally, the tool also provides a URL shortening feature with in-app click tracking.
- Hootsuite: Handling multiple social media platforms can be time-consuming, but Hootsuite provides you with hassle-free handling of multiple social media accounts through a single dashboard.
- Buzzsumo: To create reliable content for your audience and get an upper hand on your competitors, you need to do thorough research. Buzzsumo is a research tool that can help you understand your audience and analyse the impact of your content on them. It can help you find the most shared content, find niche influencers, and get alerts based on keywords, links, brand names, author names, or domains. This social media marketing tool can also track your competitors’ activities and analyse their content.
- Mention: this all-in-one social listening tool can help monitor mentions of your brand, products, respond to comments and mentions, find relevant influencers, and analyse your competitors in real time.
- Sprout Social: Last but not least, Sprout Social is a powerful marketing tool for businesses. It is a social media management tool that can help you manage social media, find solutions to your problems, and strengthen connections with your audience.
Thus, to strengthen your social media game and make the best use of it to boost your business, you can make use these 10 must have social medial marketing tools.