According to its annual preview, 7 LinkedIn updates are announced for this coming here. Here are the new features you can expect on LinkedIn:
- Improved Video Accessibility– to enhance the accessibility of videos for those with visual impairments or low vision.
- Standardized Accessibility Job Titles– to help you be more easily discovered and find opportunities that match your Standardized Accessibility Job Titles skills.
- Alt Text Functionality in Campaign Manager– Allows advertisers to add alternative or alt-text text descriptions to images in their ads.
- Updates To Job Search– To make it more personalized.
- Updates To B2B Product Search– Adding Product Pages to help members explore products that meet their needs, connect with community experts, and, if interested, make a purchase.
Post Scheduling- for regular posting.
- Content Analytics– To spot patterns and manage analytics.
For more LinkedIn updates and Google updates, you can visit Floodlightz Media Solutions